Crystal McFadden, MA, LPC
Speaker | Writer | Licensed Professional Counselor
Resiliency Fanatic | Creative Thinker | Connector of People
Military Veteran | Military Spouse | Wife | Momma
New Creation | Ambassador of Christ
Planning & executing an event can be tough.
Hiring a speaker can be risky.
Add the insanity of finding someone who
brings dynamic in person and virtual delivery,
heart, authenticity and valuable content
can seem impossible.
So with that said,
I feel you and I'm here for you.
It is an honor and privilege to serve your event
in such a way.
Hiring me as your speaker gets YOU:
- An elevator of your goals, I familiarize myself with your agenda.
- Targeted content, aimed for your audience and desired impact.
- Dynamic speaker, both in person and virtual delivery options.
- Professional authority, credentials & areas of expertise where it matters.
- Promotion partner, helping get the word out.
- Event strategist, working together smarter not harder.
- Encourager, we all need someone to say "you've got this."
- Prayer partner, God gets all the glory.
- Accolades, many who book me receive praises on their speaker choice.
- Bonus points, woman and veteran owned business.
There is nothing like attending a virtual event or investing in a live conference
and being significantly underwhelmed by the presenter.
Yes, it is true that not all topics feel motivational, are life altering,
or are enjoyable subject matter to navigate,
but none of those warrant a disconnected or ingenuine presenter.
The reason you choose to seek a speaker to begin with,
is often because there is a topic of importance that needs some extra "oomph,"
therefore, the hiring of your speaker should be intentional.
Emotional, cognitive, professional, interpersonal, and spiritual topics
will be done in an authentic, personal, engaging, life breathing,
professional, and value adding fashion.
Have a phenomenal day.